Writers block is a terrible thing! I find that the best approach to writing to my Blog is to block out 15 minutes each day at the same time as I catch up on other news and read my email.
However, its sometimes useful to have a list of possible ideas to draw from.
There are many websites that provide huge lists of possible ideas, but I feel that as we are writing a Real Estate Blog, lets keep things focused. Also - always remember the golden rule which is that all your posts should be focused on a specific area of geography.
- Neighborhood or Local Area news or story
- Turn real estate oriented questions from your client's emails into blog posts
- Conversations with other Agents, Loan Officers and Title reps
- Updates or articles on Mortgages, Loans and Financing issues of the day
- Whats happening with the market - statistics and trends in the local area
- Your analysis and commentary on real estate industry news
- Comments on real estate topics: foreclosures, first time buyers, financing, second homes, rentals etc
- Advice, Hints and Tips on moving, selling, buying, relocation
- Comparisons of neighborhoods
- Reviews of new construction and developments
- Reviews of real estate resources and websites for consumers
- "Ask the Expert" types of articles
Need more ideas? Search GOOGLE for real estate blogging ideas